Eastern Palliative Care is a partnership between the Order of Malta, Outer East Palliative Care Service Inc and St Vincent's Hospital (Melbourne) Ltd.
Eastern Palliative Care is a fully accredited organisation through The Australian Council on Health Care Standards (ACHS) ensuring quality, safety and performance at all levels of service delivery.
Eastern Palliative Care's services are provided in the local government areas of Boroondara, Manningham, Maroondah, Whitehorse, Monash, Knox and Yarra Ranges.
Phone 1300 130 813
Eastern Palliative Care recognises that a person with a terminal / life–limiting illness may choose:
- To be cared for in the comfort of their own home for as long as possible
- To live as normally as possible
- To receive assistance from specialist palliative care nurses to manage symptoms
- To be in the continuing care of their own doctor
- To have the support of their family or caregivers
- To be supported through the decisions and personal adjustments which inevitably accompany serious illness (emotional, social, financial, psychological & spiritual)
Big Review TV are Australia’s largest producer of online video content.
We understand the power of video and the positive impact it has when used by charities and not-for-profit organisations to really communicate and engage with their donor audiences.
BIG Cares is tailored to the needs of NFP’s and offered to registered charities and not-for-profit organisations at a special rates.
NFPs are using our video packages to communicate their vision, promote donor programmes, tell their story, showcase their events and demonstrate case studies on their websites and in social media.
To Enquire please contact us : email@example.com